Friday, 25 March 2011

I miss you, dad...

I just watching What a Girl Want, Confession of Shopppaholic and The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. Firstly I want to watch them because I want to know about their fashion sense. But after watched them a lot, I just realize something. I just realize how much I miss my dad. For years to years, I'm too arrogant to admit that I love him too.

Since I was a little girl,I rarely met my dad because he worked far away from my house. He just can went home as much as five a year. And after my parents divorced, practiced I just met my father once a year and it's not every year. Our relationship is so complicated. But my mother always reminds me that my father's still alive and loves me.

every morning, he always send me message just to say "Good Morning". and everyweek he always ask me am I go home or not. My mother always say that I definitely like him. My hair, my skin, my eyes, my nose, my smile, how I walk, how I do something, how emotional I am. and I always proud to know and hear that.

actualy, we love each other but we both don't know how to express our feeling. but deep in my heart I love him as much as I love my mom. and I promise I will meet him once I have a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment