Saturday, 14 January 2012

Bon Jovi and Happy Birthday to My Dad


14 Januari. Happy Birthday, papa. Love you always.
Talking about "always", it reminds me to a song by Bon Jovi, Always. This song is so memorial for me, that my dad introduced me for the first time when I was 3rd years old. My mom always said that I always humming this song when we went to a market.
My dad was a fan of a lot of band. He has a CD album of Pink Floyd, Scorpion, The Beatless, Bee Gees, Guns n Roses, Bon Jovi, and many more. But the most I love is Bon Jovi. I don't know why, Bon Jovi's song has a different style and such a legend melody in my head. I'm not their biggest fan, but I like their song mostly than other band, especially band in their era.

One of their album I really love is Crossroad 

"Crossroad" album cover

Songs I love so bad, Always and It's My Life.

Bon Jovi famous not only by their song but also by the handsomeness *uhuk* of their vocalist : Jon Bon Jovi.

Jon Bon Jovi long time ago

Bon Jovi

However, Happy Birthday, dad. Hope you always bless by God and get the best from God. Love you.


your daughter,
Dhita




No comments:

Post a Comment