Saturday, 30 June 2012

Jakarta, Second Flash Trip of This Year

Came to Jakarta again!! Actually this trip was to helped my mom for her meeting. But she allowed me to came first before her. She must came at Monday, 25th June and went home at Wednesday, 27th June. I arrived at Jakarta at Saturday, 23rd June and went home at Friday, 29th June.
It was fun because besides I helped my mom in her meeting, I met my friends too! (and bought some things XP)

23rd June
I arrived at Soekarno-Hatta Airport at around 14:30 WIB and I straight to met Opa Charles at Seven Eleven in front of TipTop. At 18:00 WIB I came to my aunt house and take a rest.



24th June
Goes to Plaza Semanggi and met Farah Soraya!! Couldn't linger to met her because she came with her friends after attended to wedding party and I hunted a pair of flat shoes!

with Farah Soraya

25th June
My mom arrived and I join her at night. I went to met my other Plurk friends first, Kak Achy a.ka @blacklily and Icha a.k.a @ichawashere. We met at Arion Mall, took a dinner at Warung Pasta. Then I continued to my aunt's work place. My stomach felt so full!! After dinner at Warung Pasta, I took some dessert at my aunt's work place. Gosh, please forgive me for too much ate at that night. T_T
After my aunt finished her work, we went together to my mom's hotel. And I started to work. I hate the elevator. It smells orange and was shaking. I got a headache there. :/

@blacklily, me and @ichawashere. do we have a same smile?

take a pict at Fiesta Restaurant, Sari Pan Pacific Hotel, while waiting for my aunt.

my desserts
27th June
Finally the meeting is over. My mom should went home at that Wednesday but I can went home at Friday. So I accompany her to the airport. We stopped at ITC Mangga Dua first and hunted some things. Muehehe. At the airport we got a lunch. After she flight, I went to my my aunt's house again.

with my little brother. many people said that we have same face. muahahah.

my sister and my little brother

here we are, Moestadibya's family <3

the sisters X3

finally I bought this bangles!!! So vintage!!

28th June
After a very long and tired day yesterday, I choose to took a rest at this day. But I met my Plurk friends at the night and went home together with my aunt. Lovely night! We made a little surprise for the birthday girl, Fitria. So happy to met them all. <3





the birthday girl, Fitria.

here we are! Mimi, me, Aksa, Alif, Fitria, Astrid.

got a cookies from Fitria :*



with Alif


with Aksa

with Kacid

between the boys!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment