Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Malang Moslem Fair 2012

Three days ago I was busy with an event by Hijabers Malang at MX mall. Called Malang Moslem Fair 2012, it was held from 20th July - 22nd July. There were a fashion bazaar from Zoya, Wardah, Amanda Brownies, Butik Mungil, Queen Mozza, and communities bazaar from Rumah Zakat, PAY Malang, Hijabers Mom Community Malang and Corat-Coret community.

First day of the fair, there were a performances from HM voice and kids fashion show. Not too much people came. But it was fun, still. The second day was the busiest day. There were a hijab clinic by Zoya and beauty clinic by Wardah. People who came got a goodie bag from Zoya. Who would like to missed them? =)
Almost a hundred people came for this day. There was a fashion parade / fashion show too. I would say, the second day was a fashion day. But sooooo rushed hour!!! Where were the people when we need? However, the show must go on and that were I and my friends did. So tired, so emotionally, but thank's God it's done.

What a surprised!!! I become a MC at the third day. And it was fun. I should thinking to make it as my job. Hahaha. I was thinking, the program at the third day was not too interested for the people. Because what they waited for has done in the second day!!! However we still had some program at the third day and we finished it nicely. Such as Hijab Creation Competition by Hijabers Mom Community, socialization by PAY (Pecinta Anak Yatim) Malang, tausiyah by Ustadz Hendra from PPPA, and hadrah performance. Well, I would like to say I'm proud to be a part of this event. I have learn many things, like handling event, how to publishing event, how to work on team, and also get many new friends :)

Here they are the pictures!!

me and Willy on duty
one of the wedding dress collection. the model is my college friend, Firda
me, Ima, Frili after the show. second day
Baim Maulana. He made a mini album for charity. Great idea, amazing voice!!
Luckyta as a model at hijab clinic by Zoya
Here they are HM voices

why I look so tired here??? O_o
Lya, the President of Hijabers Malang
here's the models
the models, not including the little girl =))
with one of the model, Kiky
with Amel, one of the committee
the MC is ME!!!! XD

me on stage!! \(^o^)/

tausiyah by Ust. Hendra from PPPA

actually I don't want to post this picture. Can you find something wrong here? :|

here too :|

hadrah performance
my outfit on the first day

For further photos, especially the fashion show photos, please check my fashion blog ANINDSENSE. =)

2 comments:

  1. ciiee.. ciieee :p (Willy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog you have. Followed you. I will for sure visit and comment on a regular basis. Hope you can check out mine www.instyleforless.org , follow if you like. I love connecting with bloggers on twitter and facebook, it feels like talking to them in person.
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete